Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Stolen from Imladris...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says.
...synthetic cells capture solar energy and store it in nutrient molecules that later... (not terribly interesting)

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can what will you touch?
My little brother's GeoSafari game thing.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
MTV Cribs

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
3:30

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:36---pretty good!

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My brother watching Nickelodean...or something kid-ish.

7: When did you last step outside?
And hour ago.

8: Where did your last car ride go to?
Home from picking up my brother.

9: What are you wearing?
Jeans, pink shirt, painful sandals.

10: Did you dream last night?
Yeah. I knew what it was, too, but I forgot. I hate it when that happens. That usually happens, but then I'll be like brushing my teeth or something and I'll see something that will remind me about it. That happened last summer with an Alan dream. I took such crap for that. ;)

11: When did you last laugh?
Talking to my friend on the phone ten minutes ago.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Various degrees earned by the smarter members of my family. Why can't I be smart? Oh, maybe because I'm supposed to be studying biology now instead of doing this...

13: Seen anything weird lately?
My professor giving one of the guys in class a razor because he's been bugging him all semester to shave, and the guy would reply that he didn't want to pay for a razor. So the prof brought him one for our last class. Kind of funny.

14: What do you think of this quiz?
Fun.

15: What is the last film you saw?
Complete movie? Probably the Interpreter. I was watching parts of 'An Awfully Big Adventure' earlier this weekend, though. And I saw ten minutes of 'Life is Beautiful' while I was eating today. The dubbed version, though, so it wasn't as good.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A house for somebody.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I cried a little right after I was confirmed because I was so happy and moved. And I hardly ever cry.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd get rid of abortion and the death penalty. And world peace! (said with a Miss Congeniality-esque smile)

19: Would you like to dance?
Not now, because my feet are killing me. Try wearing high heels all blessed weekend. I even broke dwon and wore flat shoes to school yesterday. And I never do that.

20: George Bush:
I think he's done a great job. And why does everybody say he's so stupid? How were your grades at Yale? Hmmm?

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Bethany Marie or Carolyn Susan

22: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
John Joseph. Of course if I marry Johnny Depp, he already has a little boy named John, so we'll have to adjust that...

23: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Right now, totally. But I don't know how I'd feel after I bought the plane ticket and realized I'd be living across the ocean from my family. I've always wanted to spend a year in London, though.

Oooh, this was fun!! :)

1 comment:

CMT said...

Go George W! He's smarter than the people who criticize him :)