Monday, May 09, 2005

Too Much Stuff to Do!!!!

Argh!!! I don't do well with responsiblity, and I do even worse with it when it's boring responsibility. I'm posting because I desperately am trying to avoid writing my history paper that's due on Wednesday. I've got the introduction done, which I'm making really long and verbose so that my examples can be pretty short and sweet- mainly because I don't have that much information about them. Grrr. I had my first exam this morning, not that it was incredibly stressful, because we could use our books and notes, but it was still and exam and those freak me out psychologically. I'm weird. I have to finish the history paper (thank God it's only four-five pages double spaced), type up the entire page of biology terms I need, write down the definitions of said terms, take the practice quiz over and over again (and it's a long one too- like sixty-five questions), and study my notes. Then I can write thank you notes to everybody who was so generous with me this weekend, and ride my horse, because the vet told us she's losing muscle from being underused. Has the vet ever had to worry about how her hair looks and thus finds it difficult to get messy with the horse frequently? I highly doubt it- she's a vet, her hand is halfway up a horse's you-know-what half the the time. And I have to go to the library and return all of my communism books that are this close to being overdue. UGH.

I guess it's not so bad. I'll have the history paper finished in about an hour, and I've got till Wednesday to do the biology...and I'm kind of beyond caring at this point. And I guess I have to wash my hair tonight anyways, so I'll ride when I get home this evening. *sighs* Whew, okay, got that taken care of. See, sometimes you just have to vent a little bit, and everything seems better!!

P.S. I'll update with stuff about the weekend later on for anybody who cares, k?

1 comment:

Shelley Neilsdottir said...

We all care. I like your writing, especially about the family trait of freezing all the food.

Shelley