Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pre-Pre-Sale Update

GAH! WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME!?!?!?!?! First they keep the pre-sale date from us until Monday freakin' night, then they don't give us the password until last night, and now I have to wait seventy-two minutes to buy tickets to Chicago with every other Grobie between here and Vegas. I already have an ulcer. But it's going to rupture. *headdesk*

Yes, children, you will probably notice that it is 8:48 am, and I am writing instead of in my math review for an exam what? this is important too class. That is because today is a high holy day, and being home to buy tickets was clearly more important than learning about how we use Kruskall's Method to find a minimal spanning tree to solve a problem that I'm fairly certain I will never ever need to solve after Friday.

Why can't your mother, who is sitting home online anyway, buy them for you, thus allowing you to continue in your pursuit of higher education? The reasons for that are quite clear as well, 1.)higher education sucks, and 2.) She's not as crazy/devoted as I am.

Did you really think I'd wait until I got home at quarter to two to ask, "Mother dear? Are we going to see Josh this February? Or did the other blood-thirtys horny menopausal rhymes-with-witches beat us out?"

No.

Obviously not.

OMG, they were playing Solo Por Ti at work last night upstairs and not downstairs. Boo.



However, probably not helping my nerves too much by sitting here with eight cups of coffee while sucking down Imladris's allergy prescription. It's frozen outside. How do I still have allergies??? How is that even possible!?!?!?! Grrr.

But, because I'm a teensy bit wired and even a teensy bit more crazy this morning (and how is that different from other mornings? HA! Wow. Seriously need to calm down.) y'all are getting an update.

First, I still have a job. Whee!!!

Second, I finished Anderson Cooper's book, and have decided that he *would* make a perfect sexless husband for Colleen, because of all the major emotional damage and what-not. Plus, he runs into war zones all the time to "try to feel", so he'll probably bite it kinda soon and Colleen will have the inestimable pleasure of wearing one of those really expensive black lace veil thingys to her husband's funeral at some massive New York cathedral while the press gathers round. Oh the fun she will have. This, incidently, is what I hope to accomplish by marrying an almost-corpse.

Incidentally squared, Perfume the book? Omigosh so good!!! Expecting the movie to be even better.

Okay. Kinda going too crazy to sit and blog. Must go find something to clean.

But three final things. *Number one is not appropriate for The Boy*

1.) We got to listen to a song in French yesterday about leaving condoms on the nightstand. And Frenchie totally didn't know that that was what that word meant, and after she looked it up on the internet she refused to believe that was the translation. The alternative? A part of an automobile. Uh-huh. I'm sure this guy left parts of his car on his nightstand. Hehe.

2.) People need to seriously stop taking money out of my tip jar, dammit!!! I don't care if you are three cents short, I worked hard and smiled really widely for those three cents and they are mine, dammit!!! *ahem*

3.) People named George Clooney Sexiest Man Alive. Eh. It's been done.

4 comments:

rockford said...

I would not trade sitting with you through the presale for anything -- you really needed calming down --- I think your brother was starting to be a tad scared!!!! Congrats on getting the tickets and we will see what the tomorrow ticketmaster deal brings-----I'm happy for you!!!! You worked REALLY hard and were a VERY devoted fan!!!!!! ok, you should get to name the kids....:)

CMT said...

PEOPLE needs to find some new sexy men. They're so boring. They'll be talking about Ashton Kutcher's boyish good looks till he dies.

mi_morena said...

Um...yeah...with that little green drinks our choices are...um...more obscure, shall we say???

mi_morena said...

Hehe. It was *ahem* a good episode, wasn't it?