Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A break from your regularly scheduled crazy for a Josh-induced possible schizophrenic break.

GAH!!!! JOSH'S NEW CD IS UP ON FOJG.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAPS LOCK CANNOT POSSIBLY EXPRESS MY FANGIRLY JOY!!! I had to delete something called a cookie, which probably didn't help the tenuous relationship we have with electronics in our house, but still. I would have wiped out the harddrive if it let me listen to this six days before the street date. I dont' care. Unless the UPS guy delivers mine early, I will be at Target with bells on at eight o'clock a.m. on Tuesday. I'm thinking about staying home. Seriously. What the hell has geography ever done for me? And French? Please, I changed my major to get away from it. Yep. Will have to do that. Because having to fulfill my civic duty will take up way too much time from the constant Josh-worshipping.

Shit. Real worshipping will take valuable time away from the Josh-worshipping tonight. I have to go to Mass in an hour and twenty minutes, and that's clearly not enough time to have February Song memorized. When they say mortal, exactly how mortal are we talking? No. Bad girl. *sigh* If I plan on c0nverting Josh, I shall have to set a good example for him.

Yes, I'm completely in touch with reality. Why? What have you heard?

*ahem* In order to keep from ending up a puddle of hormones on the floor muttering in broken Italian, we shall move on to other topics, alright???

So, Mousie: 1, Morena and Co.:0

But just you wait, dear mousie. Little do you know, but the next time you try to eat all the food off the little traps you will start to bleed internally, courtesy of Imladris' godfather and his House of Rodent Pain. Mwhahahaha.

Actually, that's kind of sad.

Eh, I'm over it. I'm really sick of having a moustrap in my bedroom. It freaks me out. (On the other hand, things are remarkably cleaner, since I no longer leave piles of moist towels just lying around.


(OMG, he's singing a song called Lullaby and just said, "Hush now baby". He wrote this in Africa while holidng little AIDS babies. I'm ovulating RIGHT NOW- something his last girlfriend was probably biologically incapable of doing. What? I get bitter when I get hormonal. *sniff*)

Watching Under the Tuscan Sun. Okay. I swear to God I've read this book. I remember checking it out from the library, and various people remember seeing me reading it. But the story is completely unfamiliar.

This is very perplexing, as I usually remember everything I've read. In fact, I often remember things that I haven't read if I know the story. Like I've convinced myself I've read The Odyssey. It totally haven't. I barely got through the Iliad, and that was only because of Troy.

So I can invent Homer, but Frances Mayes eludes me? That's disturbing, actually.

Prince Albert calls to set up a weekly lunch. It was a toss between this and "Prince Albert says "Yeeahh, boy!!!"

Also just started Flags of our Fathers, the movie version of which is still only playing in areas of town where they demand the ultimate sacrifice upon walking to your car. *sigh* It's probably one of the best books I've ever read. I was holding back tears on the bus this morning by page 18.

Well, I have remarkably little else to say today. Everybody hurry home from Mass and watch Lost. I know, I know, that's not a good priority. But it has Wicked Hot Desmond!!!!

4 comments:

CMT said...

Wow. Cuz I totally wanted to know if you were ovulating but I didn't know how to ask, so it's good you told me.

Or not.

But: ZOMG JOSHIE GOODNESS WHEEEE!

mi_morena said...

Oh, like you don't use that joke all the time.

Anonymous said...

Freak. In. Update.

Pssh. One would think you were in college and holding down a JOB or something.

Racergirl179 said...

I owe you like my first born child or something for giving me a copy of his cd today! Thank you!