Wednesday, February 23, 2005


Hosted by Photobucket.com



Isn't this an absolutely fabulous picture???? It was included with the review of Josh's Milwaukee concert---I got it off the jsonline website. I know I just posted whining about school, but I completely forgot to write about Josh. Personally, I thought he was amazing this weekend, even with the little frog in his throat, but he looked so upset about it. I really didn't want him to have to go through it again. His Green Bay concert was last night, and apparently things went wonderfully. I wasn't there, but everything I've seen says that he nailed every single song and did both encores (he only did one this weekend) and "Remember", which is a really hard song to sing. So I'm happy. I didn't want him to have to go through that again!! (I think I've got a little mother-complex thing going on here...) And tonight he's got one more show and then sings at the Oscars!!! I can't wait to hear him- even with Beyonce. Josh does not need spicing up!!!!

1 comment:

Racergirl179 said...

OMH! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! HE LOOKS SOOOOOOO HOT IN IT!!(as always)