Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Should be studying...

...but I don't want to. Boring history stuff. Ugh. Don't really care how the rise and fall of the U.S.S.R. impacted Eastern imperialism. Frankly, I don't think that I should not have to learn anything else about the Soviet Union, because it dissolved fifteen years ago. All the little countries that were formed have moved on, why can't we??? And this is Eastern history class, doesn't that kind of mean "not Europe"???? At least that's what I thought... Oh, but then I can go to bio where we're delving into the fun experience that is known as the fast-paced exciting world of action potential!!! Does it get any better than this???? And my other professor gave the lecture today with a baby in his arms the whole time. Don't ask...

Ugh. I want spring break to come...

No comments: