Friday, March 18, 2005

Hope I didn't fail...

I just took a history test (well, they call it a "quiz", but it counts for like twenty-five percent of my grade or something obscene like that, so I think it should be a test. Hmph.), and I'm not sure how I did. I did okay on the geography, but they changed the capitols on me!!! Isn't Cape Town the capitol of South Africa??? I think so...maybe I need a new map. And then I only knew two things in the historical geography thing, and that was only because of Hotel Rwanda (see, I knew being obsessed with movies would pay off!!!). Thankfully, he pretty much gave us the answers to that part. And then I just guessed on the true/false, but doesn't everybody?? I'm really scared to go see what I got in biology- I'll be happy with a D at this point. Why is this semester so much harder? I don't need this!!!!

On another sad note, it's almost the one-month anniversary of Josh's concert!!! *tear* I want him to come back!!!! Saddness. I miss him. *sniff* And it doesn't help that all the little Grobanites are in Vegas right now at Flapfest. I want to go to Flapfest!!! (that was wailed). I'll post a picture later just to remind me of how wonderful he really is...*sigh*.

I've got to get going before all the seats disappear at my next class, but I thought of another interesting CSI thing. These people are from some of the roughest cities in the country (Las Vegas, Miami, and New York) and they hardly blink in the presence of truly awful stuff (I'm thinking boiled head), but then the thought of a "goth" teenager throws them completely off. "Oh, God no- not the black nail polish!!! Wait, we should go investigate that dead hooker..."

Ciao!!! :-)

1 comment:

CMT said...

Ruh-WAN-duh. Tee hee. Such fun to say.