Wednesday, March 02, 2005

You guys have poisoned me!!!!

Ladies (you know who you are!!!!), you are in big trouble. *death glare* I was innocently sitting in history this morning and listening to God-awful video about the spread of European imperialism to Africa and their colonization of South Africa or some other country around there, and this really boring (I mean, we're talking deadly) British professor dude from the eighties was talking in a dull monotone about how Britain took over South Africa around the turn of the century. And do you know what the first thought that leapt into my mind was? "Wow, that was only like forty years before Alan was born"!!!! *gasp* Do you know what this means???????? I have now started to think of him as old!!!!!! ACK!!! You've poisoned me against my soulmate!!!! Are you happy now????? All this "he's older than the UN" crap is finally getting to me!!!! No, no, I still love him. You can't change that!!!!! Meanwhile, you'd better watch out the next time I see you two!!! *hiss*

(P.S. Found another great Joshie pic---I'll put that up later when I'm on my computor at home. I don't think school would appreciate me downloading a bunch of pictures to their computors...;))

2 comments:

CMT said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi_morena said...

evil little b****...