Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm Going to Rockford!!! Yeah!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Yes, it's true- I'm going to see Josh again!!!! God bless whoever thought up eBay!!! I'm forever indebted to them---they got me to Chicago last summer, too. Albeit with more notice- I didn't find out about this until Monday night. And let me tell you, waiting around for information when you think you're going to see quite possibly your favorite person in the world in forty-eight hours but you're not sure, so you can't really be excited, but you also can't help but get your hopes up is NOT FUN! It's a very confusing time, emotionally!!! And it didn't help that I had a ton of homework. I got through like 90% of it, but then I started blanking out during this biology thing that I had to do, and figured that I should just stop rather than put down bad answers (see, I am a good student! Ha!). Then I tried to read for awhile, but instead of Anna Karenina and Count Vronsky, I kept seeing Josh and I- except that I wasn't committing adultery- eww. Apparently, that didn't work. So I figured that maybe nineteenth century Russian lit might be a tad heavy when about 95% of my brain was on something else, but I couldn't even concentrate on the newspaper!!! It was like "Where's Lebannon?" So I finally just cleaned the house for lack of something better to do. I figured it would take my mind off of it, and it might tire me out enough that I could sit still for long enough to watch TV or something, and we need the house clean before the weekend, anyway. I guess it worked, because by the time I'd scrubbed the kitchen floor, dusted the entire downstairs and most of the upstairs and cleaned a couple of bathrooms, I was pretty tired and calm. It's weird, whenever I get nervous I clean, but I hate cleaning. Strange. So yeah, I pretty much just bounced around the house until I found out for sure tha we could get these tickets. And they're really good! I'm so freakin' happy for me!!!! :) Yay!!!! I actually had the Rockford concert labeled on my calender, even though I wasn't going, because I'd always kind of had a feeling about it. Ooooh, I'll be seeing him in ten hours and twenty minutes! *thud* Hope it doesn't snow...



Thank God, my history prof let us out early this morning, because there was only so much time I could spend writing about the Spanish conquests when my beloved Joshie was almost in Rockford, and I would be too in a few hours! *hyperventillates* Thankfully, I only had to suffer through a half hour of that. I'm want to just skip the next couple classes and just go home and listen to Josh! Nobody else is going to show up, anyway, because everybody ditches the few classes before Easter break (which should be longer. Grrr.). I think I should just go home...no, no, must be good student...(Please excuse that little bit of internal dialogue. Thank you! ;))



One bad thing- I don't get to sit with my mom this time. We were separated in Chicago, but our seats were next to each other in Milwaukee, and that was really great! But she's got a ticket, and will at least be able to see us, so I guess it's okay... :(



Crap, I'm late for my next class---darn. But I don't care, because I'M GOING TO ROCKFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: