Friday, August 08, 2008

8-8-08

I'm rather exhausted a little bit, and am going to go watch the end of the opening ceremony (Four hours in, and USA is almost up. God, I don't know why I watch this.), so just links.

There is a special place in hell. I don't think Dante invented enough circles for people who cheat on their cancerous wives who lost a child a few years ago and then make her campaign for him for his sorry adulterous ass. I've never dealt with dead children or, obviously, campaigning, but I do know how cancer affects a family. I love my father, but if he had hurt my mother one sixteenth of how much that ratfink bastard probably hurt his wife, well, he'd never be able to come close to committing adultery again. In fact, urinating might be an issue.

What rage? I have no rage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the comments.....and I so agree

CMT said...

Poor Daddy. He's been getting a lot of blog-flack for his non-existent, imaginary infidelity. It should be noted that we would be equally outraged if Mommy cheated on him.