Thursday, August 14, 2008

Suddenly, the fact that they HAVEN'T RELEASED A REAL TRAILER YET kind of makes sense.

Harry Potter 6 movie pushed to Summer '09. DAMN! I was totally looking forward to generally embarrassing myself in, like, two months. And now I have to wait a YEAR before I get to see Alan Rickman run like a girl and kill Dumbledore?

Why must you toy with me? Why, WB, why?

Gah. Hate the world.

I'm stealing links today, because the Potter scandal has thoroughly deflated me. *tear*

Frankly, more movies need to call Johnny Depp "king of the world". (So I know the Latin. Shut up, I know I'm a dork.) I'm intrigued by the concept, and edified that look! Johnny likes history too! Fake history that comes from a comic book and let's face it, even the "real" history it's based on is not so much with the real but I don't care! Clearly we're meant for each other, right? RIGHT!?!?

*ahem*

Anyway, I'll be there with bells on.

Finally, Colin Hanks to guest on Mad Men. OMG! OMG! OMG! I love Colin Hanks. I love Mad Men. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER EVEN MORE!!!

(Also, take a look at the picture and laugh at how much he looks like his dad. Haha.)

I'm just guessing, but the story line has the potential to be interesting. Last season Peggy had a fling with her soon-to-be-married co-worker and ended up pregnant but didn't realize it until she gave birth. Her crazy-conservative family still doesn't know she had the baby. I'm thinking maybe they find out? And some shit hits the fan?

Cannot wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he does look like his dad....how does one hide a baby?????