Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thoughts on Irish Fest

Pictures and a more complete review will be forthcoming, but oh, God, so tired, bloated, and tearful. This is not fair- I should not have to deal with a death in the family and Logan's final episode on Criminal Intent. Why, God? WHY???

So, Irish Fest was lovely for the second day in a row. One of the alter boys was ridiculously adorable. At least I hope he was just an alter boy. If he was a deacon, I'm totally going to hell. In past years, there occasionally was a Father What-A-Waste, which usually just kicks my Catholic guilt into high gear, so we thankfully avoided that this year. But the alter boy! HOT!

So were the accompanists and director of the children's choir we sat through. Accented. Lovely. I'd have taken choir if the guy directing it had looked like that.

Then it got ridiculously hot and killed my buzz.

And that's all for tonight. :D

3 comments:

CMT said...

Altar Boy appeared to be a good devout Catholic as well. Hands in prayer mode THE WHOLE TIME. John doesn't even do that.

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed the fest...:)

Anonymous said...

Irish Fest always has so much to offer!!!