Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Alan and Lonliness

I know a lot of my posts seem to have "lonely" in the title, but I really miss home and everything. The good news is that Grandpa is doing fine and is coming home tomorrow. So no more sitting around the hospital!!! Although one of the nurses aids is hot, so that's kind of a bummer. But whatever.

One of the things that makes me feel at home is "stalking" all of my little actor people. And as none of Johnny's sites will let me in, I've been relegated to the Alan Rickman boards. Not that I really mind, because I'm totally back into him. It must be a summer hormonal thing or something, because I haven't really liked him since the Josh concert in August. So I've spent the last hour looking at pictures...good times. He looks great in all of his movies, but Snape and Harry from Love, Actually are my favorites. Harry is so sweet and domestic looking (when he's not ogeling his secretary's ass) and is so sweet with those kids you can't help but love him, and Snape is...well, he's Snape.

I don't know, maybe I just have a professor complex (no, not on any real ones...), or maybe it's just that the first Harry Potter movie was when I saw him for the first time, or maybe it's just that kick ass "Turn to page 394" line, which literally makes me gasp, but whatever. He's my favorite. I would pray for detention. Yeah...I'm just going to go have happy thoughts in my head, okay???

Oooh, and how can I forget about Col. Brandon??? He may be the most attractive character he's ever played- gay little hat and everything. And you've gotta love the taking care of the ex-girlfriend's daughter!!!! Hmmm...love me some Brits...

Going to go try to make my eyes stop watering...darn allergies. I look like a demon my eyes are so red.

No comments: