Thursday, July 07, 2005

Update from the Road

Or the city that is trying to kill me. Seriously, their roads are screwed up and they want me dead. Ugh. Why the hell does this city use that damn changable lanes thingy??? Hmmm??? But whatever. I'm happily settled in the little hotel room...and sharing a bed that is only as big as the one I was get to myself at home. But that's okay. Mainly I'm just worried. And trying to fight off the waves of flashbacks that come each time I smell an old scent. I did discover that spending time at a hospitals when you're older is a lot different than when you're twelve. It just feels different. Indescribable, really, but totally true.

And my fun flippy phone came right before I left!! Yayness!!! And while I was sitting in the hotel room with nothing to do this morning I figured out how to dowload fun ringtones and backgrounds. So now I have Canon in D as my ringtone (weddings!!!!) and Great Britain's flag as my background. I was going to download it anyway, but I wanted to have it today after what happened this morning.

How awful is this??? I was shocked when I heard, mainly because I was half asleep and my mom's call on the cell phone woke me up, but whatever. I must admit, as soon as I got over the shock and turned on CNN I thought about Alan and all the other guys I like in London. Kind of sad, I know...

Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with those in London today, and please pray for my intentions as well!!! I'm sorry this is kind of short, but I'm really tired and want to go eat a Three Musketeers bar...k? See you later...

No comments: