Friday, October 07, 2005

Ha!

Conquered the funerary cloth of Isetnefret!!! Am feeling rather good about self. Unfortunately, not feeling so good about latin. Was up until eleven thirty last night doing sentences before finally throwing hte book in a corner and going to sleep. As result, still have three sentences left to do. Fortunately, do not have business law this morning. Yay! Long break!!!

(Side Note: Just realized I sounded like Bridget Jones there...sorry...)

(Other Side Note: OMG, there's this guy who totally looks like Andy Roddick sitting across the room at one of the computors. Hair and everything. Hmmm...)

However, because I conquered Isetnefret (duh, she was the second wife of Ramsesses the second...*eye roll*), I had time to do absolutely nothing else yesterday except errands.

Had to wake up tres early to drive my sister to school and take my mom to the doctor. Doesn't that sound like fun??? Then I had to got to the library, where I was a persona non grata, and pay off my ELEVEN DOLLAR FINE!!!!!!! Can you believe that??? I mean, I knew I was irresponsible, but that's bad even for me! I'm pretty sure they were going to start sending armored trucks to my house. And now I have no cash. Bummer. After paid fine, though, I was able to order "Don't Say a Word"...which almost makes up for the lack of money. Almost.

It's finally cold!!! After like four months of this eighty-degree crap I finally woke up yesterday morning and my hair wasn't a ball of red fuzz!!! I'm so freakin' happy!!! It makes everything seem better, doens't it? LIke I can do anything as long as I'm not sweaty and uncomfortable.

And saw a chiropractor yesterday. I'm flexible. See, all that money for gymnastics lessons paid off, Mom. :)

And a little thank you to Mom--- je 'preciate being able to listen to music!!! And I know it's not like you need any more othings to worry about!!! Love you!!!

No comments: