Monday, October 31, 2005

I Don't Like This

I like my fall break. I don't appreciate this school thing. I really don't appreciate having to actually pay for my muffin and yogurt as opposed to getting them free with a continental breakfast. Humph.

And I come home to find out that Brooke Shields is preggers and Sulu's gay!!! Shocking!!!

The weekend was good though, we went to Peoria. Quite a pretty little city. And Josh sang there, which was enough to endure it to me forever. *sigh* He's so pretty...

Also reread Bridget Jones's Diary (both of them) in the car. So freakin' hilarious. "Bridget. The baby. It's bawling it's 'ead off!" "Daniel. I'm 'aving my fag!!!" And "I respect you not only as a prime minister, but as a man." HAHAHAHAHA...those are the best books ever. Now I have to watch the movies again, even though they're not as good.

Going to go mourn about my lost opportunity to sleep, okay???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice weekend....aren't free breakfasts just the best!!!!! ok....all breakfasts are the best but free makes them even better :):):) I just can't believe about Mr. Sulu.....I was shocked I tell you shocked!!!!! What will Denny Crane say about this??????

mi_morena said...

I think Denny Crane would be freaked out...

Anonymous said...

oh yes......soooooo dooooooo I.....