Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday, Monday...

...I feel all "Mamas and Papas" here, and not because of the fact that I've had "Make Your Own Kind of Music" stuck in my head for the last week and a half because of Lost. Damn J.J. Abrams... Rather, because it is a Monday, and I really don't like those. Especially when they're supposed to be unbelievably, unseasonably warm and will surely cause my hair to frizz. Or when I have a paper to write and really don't want to think about that. Even less when I have an accounting exam in three hours and don't really feel like reviewing. What kind of sadist gives you an alphabatized trial balance??? That's not GAAP!!!! Bugger.

Anyhoodles, did some scouting around while my notes were taking forever to print, and discovered that North Country opens in two and a half weeks. And then fired off appropriate e-mails to the appropriate parties. I totally feel like we should support this movie. Sexual harrassment is one of my favorite causes. I mean, I have other causes, too..."I stand with Josey," Hehe...yeah...

I should probably go do something constructive, like finish my bagel, but maybe I'll put something up later. And CSI:Miami is on tonight, so expect a review tomorrow sometime. I do have to run errands all day, though, so it could be a little bit later.

Start commenting!!!! I'm getting lonely!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I HOPE YOUR HAIR IS OK!!!!! I THINK IT HIT 500 DEGREES IN MY HOUSE TODAY...... :( WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COOL CRISP DAYS OF FALL????????? THE PACKERS WERE ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SO I DIDN'T SEE CSI MIAMI TONIGHT.....THE PACKERS ARE WELL ON THEIR WAY TO YET ANOTHER LOSS SO I REALLY SHOULD HAVE WATCHED CSI!!!!!!!!

mi_morena said...

ilYes, you should have. It was a fantastic episode, although I thought hte main crime was a little bit insensitive, but we learned a little bit more about Horatio and his mysterious past...good one. I'll have something up later today!

oooh, also watch Just Legal last night. It's a really good show!!! I'm even going to start missing Two and a Half men for it!!

rockford said...

don't be lonely...and, yes, the heat will break....i am glad that you enjoyed csi and just think, it's good you did not do the paper early or you would have made it TOO long!!!!! Glad you found the truckload of jeans today!!!! I had fun even though it was just errands===and, no, you did not get anywhere near that car---well, maybe near, but not hit!!!!!