Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Procrastination, Part III- The Morning After

Wrote a grand total of three words last night. Couldn't even come up with a frickin' title. And it's not like I'll have any time to do anything today. Or tomorrow. Maybe I'll do it during the night tonight. My writing always looks better during the night. Ugh. I'll be so happy when this week is over. Actually, I'll be happy when I get to school on Friday and turn that paper in. Because then I just have art and accounting, as law was cancelled, and I'm thinking I'll be skipping out on latin. Eh, what are you gonna do??? Family is way more important, right???

Did you know that St. Matthew is the patron saint of accountants??? As in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John...the big ones. Which I guess makes sense (as my mother pointed out to me in a lovely e-mail this morning) because he handled the apostles's money. I'll bet Jesus didn't make him do adjusting/closing entries...

The reason I'm harping on the patron saint of accounting is that I have a test in an hour and a half. That I'm totally gonna fail. This is the difficult multiple choice part, too. Bugger. Hate accounting. Numbers and I just don't mix.

Going to go search desperatly for something else to do...oooh, updated my other blog with stuff about last night's TV...read and comment, please!!!

No comments: