Monday, October 24, 2005

Midterms

They are worse than the plauge. Every single frickin' teacher decides that the two weeks at the end of October are their time to work out any sadist ideas they may have and torture poor, unsuspecting students. (Well, not too unsuspecting, as they are listed in the syllabus, but still...)

I'm now eating yogurt that I think was open in an effort to get poisoned and die before I have to take my art midterm in fifteen minutes. At this point, unless it's cyanide or the like, I'm not thinking it will work. At best I'll just start seizing during the class, and that would just be embarrassing.

Note: Hitchcock week starts tonight on TCM. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just because they put those silly exams on the syllabus they think it makes everything ok!!!!!! oh the stress....I do remember that stress... :):):) Good luck but I am sure you will do very well :)

Enjoy HIchcock!!!