Friday, October 13, 2006

Anybody want to take me to a wedding???

I'm not kidding. Any living breathing male who I'm not related to (sorry, Spawn of Mickey). E-mail me if you want the whole story. Trust me. It's worth it.


New and exciting in the life of me? Not much.

Oh. Cleaned out the microwave yesterday. I know, pretty exciting stuff, huh??? Please, try to control your excitment.

Had to work yesterday, which was very much of the suck even though we were kind of busy for awhile. Very small miniscule tips, though. Boo.

HA! I have be successful in locating and securing tickets to The Queen. Suck on that, Miramax.

Vindication will be mine. Next Thursday.


THAT GUY OH SHIT SHE REALLY DID SLEEP WITH HIM! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Not my work, but I felt like putting a little bit of Lost on here. Do you know it beat Criminal Minds by like 200,000 viewers? What's up with that?

Huh. I just realized that this was a terribly short and not that funny entry. Oh well. Ciao, children.

3 comments:

CMT said...

You could always hire a date. You know. Like in "The Wedding Date". But that's a little sad. So I wouldn't really suggest it.

mi_morena said...

Hehe, maybe Creepy Mr. Keener could take me.

rockford said...

We will excuse you for a short entry once in awhile....don't hire a date - that is tacky and you do have a full nine months - way too early to worry.....