Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ooh, math fight.

Hehe. Yesterday was insanely busy, but I could not go to bed without watching at least one episode of my brand new season 2 DVDs of Numb3rs---whee!!! I picked the one with my future husband, Colin Hanks, and was treated to forty-three minutes of non-stop FBI-and-intellectual hotness. *sigh* It was so worth being exhausted this morning.

[Insert Prettified Numb3rs icon here if blogger weren't being a bitch]

Also exhausting? Running for the bus because your freaking rearview mirror fell off and you had to pull off the freeway and call your father for an emergency consultation. Yes. That happened. I was not amused.

Okay. Save for a dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant, we can all return to eating somewhat normally after close to a week of non-stop family partying, which has the same negative physical side effects of normal partying, but none of the pleasant social ones (*sigh*). Just to give you some idea, I'll give you a brief glimpse into what I ate this weekend.

Thursday- Taco Bell and cake.
Friday- Cake from Thursday, banana coconut frappuccino, cake from Friday, ice cream
Saturday- Cake from Friday, lasagna, brand-new cake, lots of garlic bread. Manhatten. Lots of wine.
Sunday- more lasagna. Cake from Friday, a little bit of Saturday's cake. Mashed potatos, a little bit of some sort of meat (pork?) and about half a loaf of garlic bread (different garlic bread).
Monday- Cake from Friday (what? It's still good), a little bit of cake from Thursday, lasagna, every side dish Boston Market offers, a little bit of chicken that Imladris didn't want after she realized that it used to be an actual chicken, and brand special new cake that happens to be from the same bakery. Oh. And another manhatten.
Tuesday- leftovers from everytihng, including all three cakes, lasagna, Boston Market, and even tasted a new spice cake that was previously deemed unfit for my legume-intolerant constitution.

Then I came home and collapsed in front of Boston Legal and wanted to never eat again.

I officially have nothing else to write about. A demain.

3 comments:

CMT said...

bI understand about the eating thing. I went to do Pilates today and my body was all, "What, is the cake GONE?"

rockford said...

Oh, I feel your pain -- I think - other than the drinks - we all ate the same things...not easy on the old body!!!! It was a fun weekend though - we just do not know how to get together without having excess amounts of food to share!!! Glad you got the mirror fixed!!! Next time - don't touch that mirror unless you are parked!!!!

mi_morena said...

I didn't touch it!!! It just fell off!!!