Friday, October 20, 2006

The people's princess, mate---you owe me.

Okay. There is a Christian Bale Q&A on AOL News about the Prestige, but in order to watch it I'd have to turn off Josh's new song. Fingers won't click the button. They are telling my central nervous system to go...well, let's just say my fingers aren't using very good language. Okay. Once more. Then I'll watch Christian Bale.

5 Minutes Later~

Managed to turn Josh off long enough to watch it, and it was totally worth it. You know, while I've pledged to have his children, I don't think I've ever actually heard Christian Bale speak in his real voice. It's hot.

Just a couple of things before you can watch it for yourself,

1.) Play dates??? They had PLAY DATES!?!?!? I'm spontaneously ovulating RIGHT NOW. *fans self*

2.) Christian Bale wants to play at kids parties. Oh. Well. You could probably just show up and while the kids might not be impressed, the moms will applaud. And probably spontaneously ovulate.

Just realized that I'm going to see this movie in like twenty minutes, and I have very little idea of what it's actually about. Magic? Magicians? Scarlett Johansson's breasts? I'm very confused.


Finally saw The Queen last night with Imladris and about ten thousand other people. Whatever. It was awesome. Helen Mirren did a great job---after an hour I wasn't even thinking "Eww. Old people sex" anymore!!! And Kate Beckinsale's babydaddy did a good job of portraying Blair, too; albeit a Blair who got a hold of some Rogaine and a tube of Just for Men gel, but whatever. Cherie Blair, however, was a total bitch. But a skinny bitch. Way skinnier than in real life. I guess I'd be okay with them portraying me as a bitch if they had a skinny woman playing me. But I'm pretty shallow.

Loved the Queen Mother, too. She was awesome.


George from Grey's Anatomy is gay. I can't find the article to link. What???

Imladris want's the computor. A bientot.

2 comments:

rockford said...

so you were able to make your fingers work to turn off Josh's song -- I'm surprised!!! So glad it finally came to iTunes for you!!! Thanks for the update - it was, as usual, a highlight to my day!!! Glad you enjoyed the Queen - I enjoyed waiting with you - it's the closest I've ever been to a film festival and those just sound oh so sophisticated, don't they??? "I'll be at the film festival"...has such a ring to it!!!

CMT said...

The Prestige was soooo good.

And Blair had hair when he went in office, didn't he? Not like I remember.