Friday, February 01, 2008

#256 of The Things They Don't Put In the Student Handbook But Should.

The whole Fridays off thing seems pretty good in theory, doesn't it?

In practice?

Even more awesome.

(I think #257 should be something like only unattractive grad students can be allowed to be TAs, to cut down on the emotional pain wrought upon poor, unsuspecting undergrad girls, but I haven't finalized that yet. Yes it's been a year an half, but I'm still considering a change to psychology...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes my spawns have always enjoyed the friday off schedule:):):)

Anonymous said...

Fridays are great, aren't they!!! We loved having you here yesterday!!!! By the way, just like chick lit, I'm not sure that what the TA several semesters ago looked like is a particularily great way to plan your life!!!!!