Friday, February 08, 2008

Jesus is making me gain weight.

I don't know what weird hormonal treachery is going on in my thyroid but I. Want. Meat.

I have wanted meat all day. (Well, that and sangria. I love sangria. In fact, I want some now.) I wanted it for lunch. I wanted it around 5:00. And I wanted it even more when my dad decided tonight was a good time to make tasty seasoned taco meat.

But it's Friday, and instead I had cheese and crackers for lunch and pasta with broccoli for dinner.

I still really wanted meat.

So I crushed up Oreos and put them in the vat of already cookies-and-cream ice cream I was eating and then consumed it quickly, with whipped cream and maybe a couple milanos afterwards.

I hope God is happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....my kind of dinner

Anonymous said...

we should not have spoken so much about sangria yesterday....speaking of it makes one want sangria more than one would otherwise!!!! And, yes, the smell of the taco meat simmering on the stove most likely added to your need for. meat. The mind is a funny thing - tell it no and it fights back....I can't even put into words how much I wanted to snack on Wednesday!!!! Just because I knew I couldn't.....silly mind.....maybe we shall have sangria tonight, sound good?????