Sunday, February 03, 2008

Still not entirely normal.

Watched The Invasion last night. I didn't realize this in theaters, but they spend entirely too much time following Nicol Kidman around. Damn, can't the crazy-hot ex get some screen time???

Also discovered that watching movies with Dad and John is not nearly as much fun as watching them with Colleen. Because when I implied that I'd be okay with losing my autonomy if Jeremy Northam found that attractive, they didn't laugh. They just got weirded out.

*sigh*

3 comments:

CMT said...

Nothing is as fun with Daddy and John as it is with Colleen.

Anonymous said...

they didn't leaugh ......??????

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the movie but I wish you had been able to laugh with Colleen---you would have had more fun....but what was it that she was off watching with her friends...?????? I'm so sorry they did not get your humor!!!!