Thursday, February 07, 2008

Electress Sophia of Hanover Ruined My Life

Just so you don't think I'm a comlete moron, I did know everything in this entry before. It just occurred to me in horrible, career-altering clarity this afternoon.

My life's goal??? It is impossible.

Because three hundred years ago, someone decided that I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! Gah.

It makes no sense. 14% of the UK's population is Catholic.

And who the hell are the Stuarts to say I can't be queen!?!?!? They were Scottish for God's sakes!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no......that means I will never be the aunt of the Queen of England.....oh this is not good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's one silly little law --- I'm SURE that once they actually meet you, everyone involved will just hustle a new law through Parlement revising all of those silly provisions.....:) Not to worry.....

CMT said...

Bahaha.