Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blah

I was going to do a whole thing about American Idol and politics and something else that I don't remember, but then I got home and made my mom redo her will because no way am I having whatever loser asshole I end up marrying getting his cheating, grubby little hands on MY INHERITANCE.

*ahem*

And then got into a screaming, crying fight over open vs. closed caskets with my sister.

And now I'm really tired.


If anyone would like to offer novenas around eight tomorrow, I have an essay exam that I kind of haven't been able to focus on. So yeah. My extensive viewing of The Tudors is going to have to carry me through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you during your test.....but why did you and your mom and your sister have such depressing conversations today???@!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it is 9:10 so the test is almost history itself -- haha, get it???!!!:) but I prayed for you.... I'm sure you did well!!!! And by the way, how do we come up with such interesting tpoics - oh yes, it all started with your profs broken china!!!!!! loved the update but sorry yu are not feeling your best - I got that from the "balh"...:)

CMT said...

CLOSSSEEEEDDD.