Friday, February 15, 2008

Too tired to blog

But on our way home tonight my parents were talking about this legendary local priest who- how shall we say this?- fell from grace in the mid-80s.

Apparently, he would give up sex with his mistress for Lent, but come Easter Sunday (Colleen: Eww! That is a holy day!!!), well, according to my father, he would not be denied. *snicker*

And DAMN, that does not happen though anymore.

It would just make life so much more interesting, n'est pas?

Humorous Pictures
moar humorous pics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwww.....but the picture is great:):):)

Anonymous said...

I love the cat -- that barking sound forever!!!! Too funny!!!! Peoples' problems should not be so amusing to you, dear!!!! BTW, it's rockford but I can not figure out how to tell you that with this new system --- you must teach me the ways of this modern world:)!!!!!!