Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do you know what the Husayn-McMahon Correspondence says?

Yeah. Me neither. Something about Palestine maybe? Boy, that's going to be an interesting exam in a few days.

I've hit my end-of-the-semester wall. The wall where all my class-related crazy disappears and frankly even showing up for the exams is just, like, way too much work. D is for diploma, baby. I've been sitting with my imperialism notes on my lap for like two hours and haven't actually opened the folder yet. Damned if I can tell you about the partition of India, but I have made a new high score in Facebook Tetris. That's almost as good. Millions of Hindus and Muslims died during the partition, very few due to Facebook Tetris.

And also, there are clearly more pressing matters that require my attention. Obviously, that Tetris game. My bedroom clearly needed to be dusted. It was imperative that I make a new iPod playlist. And did you know that Ewan McGregor is going to be in Angels and Demons? So not only do I have Tom Hanks and his hair of fabulous crazy but also Ty-You-Bastard as an evil priest? I prefer not to stop and analyze my reaction to that because it worries me with it's inappropriateness, but I will say that May 15th. I. Am. So there.

Sure as hell is more interesting than the Iraqi Petroleum Company. Booooring. I'm going back to Google to find more Ewan pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you have your priorities in order:):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am not at all sure how my college grades would have turned out if Facebook Tetris had been available to me....such temptation may not have been overcome!!! I trust you, dear...you will do well and I do not think that there are any D's in your future....