Friday, April 08, 2005

Cappuccino...

...is a waste. I just paid like three bucks and it's half foam. Sucks. So I had to go back and get a jugful of the regular stuff because the cappuccino was making me gag. Ew. Thankfully, they give you very big cups here. I love this place. *sniffs* (Can you tell I get sentimental when I'm exhausted???) Only have five minutes until my next class, but where better to spend it than here? See how much I love you all? *sniffs again*

I almost passed out in history. It didn't help that my teacher walked in and said "I'm through. How about we have the final on Monday?" Obviously he loves his job... *rolls eyes* Oooh, want to hear something funny? I was kind of- okay, REALLY - tired this morning, and so I was kind of loopy, and during history I kept thinking about Charles and Camilla and how their whole country wants them dead (hence the fake bomb) and how his mom and to call him and tell him that he had to go to the Pope's funeral, and how they had to hire guests, and the funny thing in the paper yesterday, and it just started striking me as really hilarious. So I was sitting there with bags under my eyes in a baggy sweatshirt propping my head up with my hand and stifling laughter because of the British monarchs. I must have looked quite good- especially given the fact that my makeup was done at two thirty this morning- not exactly fresh. Okay, I'm sure that made absolutely no sense, but that's pretty much how my mind is working right now. I swing between laughing about Charles and Camilla and feeling sorry for the Pope's Little Friend (sorry, I don't know his name, so he's the Little Friend for now, k?). He looked so sad and lonely at the funeral---you almost wanted to offer to let him stay with you! And the little nuns, too. I'm sure my grandparents would like somebody around to cook them tradition Polish dishes! And now he has to leave his apartment---maybe the Archbishop of Krakow will die or resign or something and he'll be appointed. It's really the least they can do. Poor Little Friend!!! :(

Crap, I'm late...

No comments: