Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Little Note to ABC...

NOTE: I had originally posted this in my TV Watch blog (conveniently linked on the sidebar *bigsmile*), but I'm so worked up about it, I had to rewrite it here. BTW, I promise I'm going to update the other one about my Thursday shows and then tomorrow about the ones tonight. Oh, and can everybody please watch Arrested Developement tonight? It only has two more episodes of the season, and FOX is thinking seriously about cancelling it. Please watch!!

What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!?! I mean, okay, you gave me Lost and Alias and I really do enjoy Hope and Faith even though it's pretty stupid, but why is Boston Legal not coming back until next September???? In favor of Grey's Anatomy, no less???? Boston Legal was amazing---slightly liberally biased, but really, what isn't? It was a beautiful show, with great actors, and great plot lines. And I still get chills when I think about the last five minutes of the last episode about the death penalty...it was that powerful. Now, I'm sure that Grey's Anatomy is pretty good, and I'm fully planning on watching it this evening and writing about it here (shameless self-promotion), but it's not like your schedule is so chock-full of ratings-getters that you can't take something like Extreme Makeover or Supernanny (did you know that FOX already has a show like that?) off for the last few weeks of the season and give us something!! And excuse me, the other networks are wiping up the floor with you on Thursday nights- put this after Jake in Progress which you seem to love so much. Just do something!! I mean, let's face it, if Lost and Desperate Housewives weren't around, you'd be dead. Like bankrupt dead. Even last year, when you had essentially nothing, I stood by you and watched the stupid sitcoms on Tuesday nights and your rather ill-conceived idead of "TGIF". And now you take my show off the air. *sniff* I don't even know who you are...

No comments: