Saturday, April 09, 2005

The "Royal" "Wedding"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I guess it really is royal- I mean, he is the heir apparent. Whatever. But it's not like there was a whole lot of pomp and circumstance and stuff. And it wasn't actually a wedding---just a civil ceremony and a "blessing" that probably isn't even a blessing because the Church of England doesn't condone divorce. But darn, Camilla was going to find some way to wear that hat if it killed her!!! :D What is up with that??? It looks like a cat tail that's died. At least the outfit it kind of okay. Chuck, as usual, looks like a car coming at you with the doors open. No, no, I'm being nasty...I should stop that. In spite of all my opinions about this union, I really do hope Prince William and Harry are okay with this- it hasn't been that long since they lost their mother in the scheme of things, and I've heard that William had some issues, but I hope they're okay.



I wonder how Alan feels about this? I mean, he's British, so it should matter to him. But he hasn't married the woman he's been with for longer than some people have been alive, so maybe he's not that into marriage. Hmmm. We're going to have to do something about that.

No comments: