Thursday, April 07, 2005

Royal Update and Second Blog

First of all, I created another blog or reasons that are explained on that particular blog (it's the first post- aptly titled "New Blog- explanation"). I did send an e-mail to the only two people who read this, but if you want to access it you just go to my profile, scroll down to the bottom where it lists my blogs, and click on the one called TV Watch. Also known as, the one that's not I'm bored. I tried putting a link on the sidebar here too, but I don't know if that worked or not. If it shows up, try it and let me know, k? Also, I know the second entry is kind of long, but I think it's entertaining, so if you have some free time, try to read it!

In other news (hehehe) Prince Charles and Camilla have now hired people to come to their wedding. I guess they didn't want the entire population of Great Britain to be picketing, and decided to pay off a couple hundred of them. But alas, with the unfortunate passing of the John Paul II, their "guests" might not be able to attend. Ha! Henry VIII is rolling over in his not-so-little grave. Catherine of Aragon has so won!!!

And Prince Rainier of Monaco has died. That's really too bad, because I love Monaco. But now I can marry Prince Albert, have him die (of natural causes---not kill him!!!), wear a cute black dress with a cute black hat to the funeral, and then hop over the border to the south of France where Johnny Depp will fall madly in love with me. Imladris, who I will have introduced to Andrea Casiraghi, will then ascend the throne and have lots of little blond Irish Catholic princes and princesses. Because she will already have a summer home (and her own country), she will not need to force her son into the priesthood. Everybody wins!!! Yay!!!

Fingers tired now...

No comments: