Friday, April 15, 2005

Most Romantic Place?

Good day, all!!! Because I have absolutely nothing better to do with my break between classes (don't worry, you'll get and "I'm Bored" later, Mary), and God knows I'm not going to study, I'm going to continue a conversation that I was having with Swimmergirl last night (again, while I was not studying...I'm a loser...). What is the most romantic place you can think of? Like where would your ideal honeymoon spot be?

I, for one, would choose to be as far away from a beach where I might possibly have to wear a swimsuit as possible. I'd really hate to be dumped on my honeymoon. I think a converted castle (preferrably somewhat deserted) in the mountains somewhere in northern Europe where my hair would be frizz-free and I could wear nothing less than three layers at any time when it's light out. Oh, and it'd be snowing. And cold. And with Josh. That's the best part!!!

Anyhoo---reply! Especially you, Mary, because I didn't get to finish hearing your ideas!!

1 comment:

Racergirl179 said...

OMG I could talk about that all day....so rather then make this an extremly long comment I am going to post something on my blog about my feelings on said topic for you.