Monday, June 27, 2005

Lumpy Pudding

I'm a smart girl.
I can drive without hitting anything.
I know all the declensions in Latin (well, okay, I'm totally good on the first three, and kind of fuzzy on the last two, but that's irrelevant. I know them).
I've been in college for two years.
I've read War and Peace and Hamlet and the Iliad and Wuthering Heights.
I can name any Josh Groban song after hearing the first three notes (except Si Volverias A Mi and My Confession...those sound amazingly similar until you realize that one is in Spanish and one's in English).
I know every single Johnny Depp movie ever made.
And I'm really good at European history and current events (too bad I don't live there-I'd be all set.)

So why is it that try as hard as I might, I cannot possibly make pudding without lumps??? It's not rocket science- the little recipe is right there on the damn box!!!! But my pudding never turns out smooth. Life's not fair.

No comments: