Friday, June 24, 2005

Tom and Will

Tom, Tom, Tom...use your words, Tom!!! Yes, it's true. Tom Cruise has stopped saying mean things about Brooke Shields (you ever created life, Tom? Hmmm???) and has moved on to yelling at Matt Lauer for no apparent reason. Is he trying to lose any an all reputation which he may have held at one point??? Anyhoo, I'll bet Matt is scared. Even though Tom's a little bit crazy, he could still take on (and beat) Matt and his gay little haircut.

And the future father of my children, also known as Prince William, graduated from St. Andrews this week. With a masters. And honors. But, really, were they going to let the future king graduate without one of those cute little cords??? I highly doubt it. And in geography, no less. Do monarchs really need that anymore? "I think I want to take over Poland- that's east of us." "No, Wills, you can't do that anymore." I'm just seeing a lot of frustration here. Maybe English or literature would have been a better choice. Anyhoo, congratulations, honey!!! :) Well, now that he's not in school anymore, clearly that thing with Kate Middleton is going to disappear. I hope.

No comments: