Saturday, August 20, 2005

Don't you hate it???

When a song gets stuck in your head??? I've been hearing "Don't Cha?" all blessed morning! And, really, that is not the greatest song to have looping in your mind. Would you really go to the Pussycat Dolls for relationship advice? Maybe that girlfriend who is neither hot, freaky, raw, or fun has some other qualities that Busta Rhymes finds appealing. There is more to women, you know!! Although, really, if she's with Busta Rhymes perhaps there is something wrong with her. Think about it.

Last night I woke up around three and couldn't fall back asleep because it was so beastly hot in my room and there was no breeze coming in from the windows. So I laid awake and listened to the thunderstorm instead. It was so cool- there was thunder and lightening and the rain was hitting the eave outside my window...I love thunderstorms. Unfortunately, the thunderstorm ended and I had nothing else to do so I watched VH1 for half an hour which is why "Don't Cha?" is stuck in my head. Grrr.

I have to stop touching my hair. It's wet and I keep wanting to touch it to make it dry faster, but that makes it frizz. *sigh* I have a big problem with this. I'm always touching my face or my hair even though you're not supposed to.

And why isn't anybody reading my post about Hooking Up (the show, not the actual thing, ewww...) on TV Watch??? It's actually up now, and linked on the sidebar.

Yay- A Beautiful Mind is on tonight!!! One of my top ten favorite movies of all time!!!! ABC 8/7 central, I think. Watch!!!! Russell Crowe should have gotten Best Actor for this!!!! Why did he have to go punch that producer????

Wow, that was random. :)

1 comment:

CMT said...

Russell Crowe was sooooo cheated. You know that producer was just like, OMG I can't believe I'm getting beat up by RUSSELL CROWE!!! I mean, I'd let Russell Crowe beat me up. Dude, he just DOES that. Taking awards away from him won't stop him.