Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Pride and Prejudice

I know I just updated, but a friend just called to tell me to go watch the new Pride and Prejudice trailer immediately, and as I have nothing else to do and am stuck babysitting, I obliged.

Just a little disclaimer, I still love the Colin Firth edition best. Nothing can ever ever beat it.

But this one looks so good!!!!!! Despite the fact that it has Keira Knightley in it, whom I have sworn to hate for the rest of my life because she's unnaturally tall, thin, and got stuck on an island with Johnny Depp in POTC, it looks amazing! And it's from the producers of Bridget Jones' Diary and Love Actually, two of my favorite movies of All Time. And it's got the Love Actually music, which makes any movie look better. Can't wait until Nov. 18!!!

5 comments:

CMT said...

Nov 18 canNOT come fast enough. Of course, the phenomenal BBC miniseries of Pride and Prejudice cannot even be approached in its greatness, and will forever be THE BEST adaptation of the Austen classic (hated the Olivier version), but that disclaimer aside I am so psyched for the new one!!!!!! It might be disappointing, tho, because Colin Firth will always be my Darcy...

mi_morena said...

Other than Rebecca, Sir Olivier really didn't do that much great work...

Nathan said...

Love actually sucked.

Racergirl179 said...

OMG IT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!! I WANT TO GO SEE IT ON OPENING DAY BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO BECAUSE THE I BELIEVE THAT THE NEXT HARRY POTTER FILM OPENS THAT SAME DAY AND I MUST SEE THAT MOVIE!!!

mi_morena said...

Why do you always shout at me???