Saturday, August 06, 2005

Stuff

Note: I updated TV Watch (linked on the sidebar) with stuff about Hooking Up. Really, the show just set itself up for mocking. I didn't have to work at all. Enjoy.

I have no life. I'm so boring. Like rivaling some cloistered monks boring. Except I don't have books to translate from Latin to English. And if I did they wouldn't be very readable because I kind of suck at Latin, but whatever.

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Wednesday with my mom and sister and her friend. You know what? It was totally better the second time! I wouldn't have thought that, but it really was!!! I was having wedding fantasies and naming my children throughout the whole thing. :) I know, wierd. My first choice for a little girl's name, Bethany, doesn't sound too good with Depp, but my second choice, Carolyn Susan does. So just in case Johnny and I ever have a daughter, I'll be totally set. But anyway, the movie was good too. I was able to pay attention more to him because I knew what was happening (not that it took a lot of concentratiing the first time) and what he was going to say, which made him even hotter. I refuse to listen to detractors who say "You cannot possibly find him hot in that!" because, clearly, they have never seen Johnny go "Hold on" in a darkened theater and...yeah...let's just say I'm still dreaming about that one. :) Love me some Johnny...

Let's see, what else is going on??? Um...not much. We went out on the boat on Friday, and I managed to get horribly sunburned. Really badly. My arm hurts so badly...its even up the side of my neck. Blasted Irish complextion!!!! But that was fun. Then we went out to dinner, but the restaurant only had one cook, so they were only offering like four things for dinner. So it was kind of between calamari and a fish fry for me, and I dislike seafood of any kind, so I had a dinner of french fries. But that's fine, because it was still fun to be out. Today didn't do much of anything. Goodness I'm boring!!!!!!!

Oh, and my entire educational career is crumbling before me. Okay, that may be a tad melodramatic, but still. My advisor who screwed me up by not registering me hasn't been able to get me into math. And my fallback class was full. Grrr. So I have to either hope that the guy will override it, or screw up my entire schedule just to have enough credits. And now I'm conflicted about where to go to school next year. I actually looked at the school I was planning on, and their program doesn't have as much of what I want as this other place, which charges way more than I could possilbly, ever hope to be able to pay. So unless they want to give me a ton of money to go there, which I won't know about until next May (damn FAFSA guidlines!!!), I can't go. Damn. Oh, well, things will work out....

Read my other blog...I worked hard on it!!!

No comments: