Saturday, August 06, 2005

Josh Being Socially Aware...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Yeah, I kinda didn't download this picture because I love the fact that he's wearing that "One" bracelet thingy that hte Live 8 concert was for (not that I don't, because I love that he cares about little starving children and, probably more importantly, white is a Good Color on him), but rather because something about it made me almost fall out of the chair upon viewing. I don't know what it is. Is it the hair? The shirt? I mean, there's no flap so it can't be that!! Anyhoodles, I think it's a wonderful picture, and worthy of sharing. Again, not mine, but rather somebody elses. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

CMT said...

(breathlessly) omg I love socially aware Josh!!! Could he be hotter???? NOOOOO!

mi_morena said...

omj---I know!!!

Racergirl179 said...

OMG! I love that picture! Has to be one of the hottest pictures of him out there!