Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cheapness

The cost of an iced mocha in the library has gone down from $3.80 to $3.50!!! All right!!!! Go Alterra!!!! :D

Anyhoodles, I've spent the last ten minutes on FOJG trying desperately to find a Tanglewood pic that I could download and put on here, because, let me tell you, Tanglewood was a good look for Joshie dear. ;) But then I remembered that I'm at school and they probably wouldn't appreciate me downloading flap pictures on their new computers...hmmm...no, I guess that wouldn't be good. So I'll try to find a hot one this afternoon when I get home and am trying to avoid accounting homework...always fun!!!

Goodness, it's freakin' early!!!

2 comments:

CMT said...

You're in the other room right now, and I'm pretty sure you're doing homework instead of finding me a Tanglewood pic. This is the difference between you and me; I acknowledge responsibility. What is more important, I ask you? Accounting...queloco what the hell is that craziness...GET ON THE JOSHIE PIC NOW

mi_morena said...

Stupid laptop...I'll devote the afternoon too it, okay??? :)