Monday, December 12, 2005

Headache

Exams Taken: 3
Exams Failed: 1 definately, two probably. Hell, maybe even three!
Exams Left: 1
Percentage of Me that Cares Anymore: .5

I have a constant headache. It's not fair.

This weekend was good---saw Pride and Prejudice again. Super good movie. The crowd was full of lonely single women who were still clinging to the idea that their Mr. Darcy is going to come...of course, I was with my sister, so that's kind of sad, too. But I'm young. I have an excuse for being pitiful. Anyhoodles, we luuurrrrrrrrvvvvvveeeeeee Mr. Darcy. :D

And Imladris and I did our traditional holiday viewing of Love, Actually...ah, good movie. Although we realized that the more we watch a movie, the less of it we actually see, because we're just yelling random comments at the screen. The necklace is mine, bitch!!!!!!! ;)

Why doesn't anybody write about Artemisia Gentileschi??? I could only find one book on her, and it was a novel, and it dealt mainly with incest. Ick. Going to go read about Catherine de Medici instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sooooooo much to cover in this blog....
1. so sorry you have a headache....

2. I doubt you failed all the exams, but at least you have a good attitude...

3. glad you had a good weekend...

4. ok now I'm lost....didn't see the movie ....not too sure what all of the rest is about, but always enjoy reading your blog...

5. Have a good day:):):)