Friday, December 09, 2005

I Rock

I do. I've been accepted to one of the schools I applied to with a several-thousand dollar scholarship right off the bat, I got an A on my research paper, I'm totally ready/don't even care anymore (accounting) for exams next week, and I just took an accounting quiz (which we all know is the work of the devil and should be banned) and only had to guess on like three questions! Now, granted the quiz was only ten quetsions, but still. I'm feeling rather good about this. :)

Anyhoodles, who saw CSI last night??? Was it good??? I had to go to Mass and haven't watched the tape yet. And I couldn't even concentrate during Mass. Thought about Point of No Return throughout most of it. Inappropriate, I know. Mary kept looking at me and laughing. I don't think that was terribly appropriate either... ;) And, for her enjoyment, so she doesn't have to keep scrolling down the page, I'll repost our phone conversation that she gets so much joy from, although I'm not entirely sure why...

Mary: Mary: What was your risk? I need a risk!!
Me: Um...I left high school and started college at fifteen.
Mary: *pause* Damn!!! That's a good risk!!! How did you start?
Me: With a quote by Anais Nin.
Mary: You know what? I'm hanging up now...

Happy now???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the CSI tape....now all I need is enough time to watch it!!!!!!!! I am still hoping to see it tonight (Saturday).....not enough hours in the day for me:)):):): I am sure it is a great show.....IT'S CSI......AND IT'S VEGAS BABY :):):)

Anonymous said...

Yes you do ROCK......you should be soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of yourself....I am soooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you....:):):)

Racergirl179 said...

What school did you get into?