Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today's Drool-Worthy Picture...


...goes to, who else??? The Revered Mr. Depp. I'm in a pro-Finding Neverland mood after watching Jamie Foxx "sing" on Regis and Kelly this morning. *gag* Except it wasn't Regis and Kelly, it was Regis and Bonnie Hunt, which was okay too because she's hilarious and they showed clips from Cheaper By the Dozen 2. I have a confession to make. *looks around* I loved Cheaper By the Dozen. I really did. Even though I was ready to kill Hillary Duff after twenty minutes, I still loved it. I even bought the DVD. I have issues.

So many movies coming out, no??? There are like three that I want to see this week, and Flighplan is at a cheap theater, but it leaves on Friday, so I'm trying to figure out a time when that would work. Fun with Dick and Jane looks absolutely hilarious, and I really want to see the Family Stone. And then Rumor Has It comes out on Christmas, which looks kinda funny. Maybe because I find the idea of Anne Bancroft (rest her soul) morphing into Shirley McClaine a Little Bit Hilarious.

I am sitting here drinking my coffee with soy milk because we're out of real milk. Word of advice- Don't. Just. Don't. You will regret it. It's not pretty.

Oh, and I'm sending telepathic thoughts to my professors to send me my grades. Law Person is already two days late, and this is not good for my nerves. I need to know if I failed!!!! *looks at picture above and calms down---then goes crazy for completely different reason*

Going to go attempt to bake Christmas cookies in spite of the fact that I cannot seem to figure out how to work that damn Spritz machine thingy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh...........this guy on a bad day looks great......words just can't explain this picture!!!!!! I always wanted to see Cheaper by the Dozen....but didn't....now I really want to see version #2!! Oh I agree about the other movies...I want to see Dick and Jane...Family Stone looks good but isn't that wish SJP??? just not a fan of SJP....is Rumor Has it with Jennifer Aniston...if so I really want to see that....
I would go with the black coffee if the real thing milk was not available....I am sure your grades will be great......:):):)