Wednesday, December 06, 2006

All Pirates, all the time.

*trumpets sound*


My Captian Jack bobblehead, purchased for only $9.99 of my father's money at Best Buy. Really, employer loyalty aside, Best Buy is the place to buy your electronics. For simply buy any POTC 2 DVD they offered me a bonus disc and the opportunity to purchase this lovely resin figure for cheap. I love them.

*ahem*

The reason this wasn't up yesterday is that Imladris has highjacked my camera, and my phone wasn't letting me send pictures annoying electronic device that it is. But I've forgiven it.

Isn't he adorable?!?!?! I didn't want to got to geography---I wanted to play with my bobblehead!!! And really, what about Russian can they tell me???

And French...well, there hasn't been a day since September when I've wanted to go, so Bobble-head Johnny didn't really have anything to do with that.

Le anyhoodles, because of the joyous deliverence of the Pirates 2 DVD upon us by the gods, all of your icons today will be of the Bruckheimer variety, and for once we'll leave the CSI's alone.



So now I can watch the Trifecta of Hotness swordfight over and over and over again at my discretion, which clearly is worth almost any price Disney could have placed up on this glorious disc.

In real life, I had my last geography discussion today---woot woot. And we got to do the little TA evaluation thingy, which was infinately satisfying. Except when it asked me to rate the class I thought putting down "Quite possibly the worst experience of my life. Mind-numbingly dull. Made me want to kill myself by 11:30 every Wednesday. I hate my life." would be a teensy bit too much information, so I just gave it a one.

Meanwhile, I have exactly one week left of classes, which is prompting me to open an imaginary bottle of champagne (it would be real but we don't have one, and well, it's 2:30 in the afternoon. My parents are pretty cool, but they generally don't like us getting drunk in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon.) and do happy dances in my head (also, I'm not terribly athletic). And next week should be quite easy---only have French one day (which one is still up in the air thanks to Frenchie's crack organizational skills), and no geography discussion. God loves me. He really, really does.

Further proof that God loves me. Or, I guess, it would be bigger proof if God had him dump his cold, bitchy-looking wife and move to Chicago or something where I could conceivably have a chance to meet, marry, and bear his adorable and cutely named children (Davenport goes with everything). *ahem* Not that I've thought about this a lot. Why? What have you heard?

You know who's not going to be moving to Chicago? Jennifer Aniston. *sigh* I liked them. Now her eggs are just going to rot. Girl is not getting any younger, and what with Brad and his startling fecundity and all, she must be getting depressed.

Witness the death of a Lost Viewer, yours truly. I'm sorry, but Lost has screwed with me quite enough. And when you go up against CSI:NY (see, there is no way I can get through a post without talking about it...), you have gone too far. They will heretofor be relegated to being taped on my crappy VCR which means I will probably only get to see one out of every two or three episodes because all electronics hate me and want me to die. *sigh* It was a good two and a half years, Lost. I'll miss you.

Anyhoodles, I have to go do something amazingly fun like clean out the microwave. Apparently, our diet consists mainly of exploding red meats. Ciao.

2 comments: