Monday, December 11, 2006

Yeah, he started bugging me, so I spiked his tea with codeine.

Oh, loved the Christmas episode of How I Met Your Mother. Of course, I love everything having to do with that show and would, in fact, marry the dude who plays Ted just so I could be kinda connected to it. Hell, I'd marry Neil Patrick Harris. Or maybe I'll have Colleen marry him. She doesn't like to be touched.

Okay, now I'm going to write about the painful experience where I was forced to sleep in the same bed as my sister hostel-style and yes I realize that sounded kind of unholy, but it was kind of unholy Galena, but first, my cloud.

It is, quite simply, a cloud that looks like England. And Wales. And Ireland. And even Greenland is up there. Isn't it pretty??? This may or may not have been when Imladris wondered why the moon was out so late in the day before she realized it was, in fact, the sun. *snickers*

This was right before the wind shifted and Wales declared independence.


So, Galena. Lovely, really. Did lots of eating and consequently feel like a moose, but that's okay. Got a lovely Italy shirt much like my "espresso" one that did not, as I had hoped, drum up tips but rather drummed up the number of people staring at my chest because it was suddenly all bright and sparkly. Humph.

Love Galena. It deserves a place in the Empress's official realm.

Beginning of finals. *scary music plays* Mary's away message says, "Final 1, Part 1: Damn the French". I was quite amused.

So I have an oral exam ina couple of hours, and frankly have a headache at the thought of how badly I'm going to do at it. *sigh* I can't wait before this is over and I can leave. And sell my books, because my checking account is dangerously low, y'all. Seriously.

Also finally switched over to the new blogger---blogger beta. After testing it with a fake blog, of course, because once you switch over, you can't go back. But I liked it, and now I have fun little tags, too, like LJ. So if you, say, needed to know when I rambled about Johnny Depp or the current British royal family, or indeed even any previous British royal family, you could simply click on the tag and find all appropriate entries. How cool for you, huh???

I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it or not, because it's taking quite some time to switch over two years of my wordy crap, but it will be prettier and more streamlined when you do.

Okay. I'm going to go take Tylenol and try saying J'ai mange whatever. Ciao, bella.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

I too love How I met your Mother but I didn't see the last show.....Great cloud picture!!!! I am sure you will do just fine in your exams....hang in there vacation is coming soon!!!!!!