Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells

Time to be completely politically incorrect, okay? So anyone who's easily offended, please leave the site now.

*ahem*

So in the interest of continuing the absolutely hi-larious Christmas Carols for the mentally disturbed that Colleen was talking about last night, I give you this nugget from freakishly-early psychology discussion this morning. Hot TA (what? He's back to being hot---he gave me credit for my assignments) told us about this e-mail he got that was supposed to be an answering machine recording for a psychological clinic. "Thank you for calling. If you are obsessive compulsive, keep pressing #1. If you have multiple personality disorder, press #2, #3, and #4. If you are paranoid schizophrenic, don't worry, we know where you are and we're coming to get you.

It made my morning.

I give you---*drum roll* The Lance Bass I'm Gay Icon...

Thank you, thank you---I've been trying for months to get it to work. *sigh* I've just realized why I don't have a relationship...

*ahem*

So, a couple of major emotional maturity moments today, which I'm sure you're all on the edges of your seats to hear about. First, classes of my first semester of real college officially ended. Second, I finally made myself take my Concordia student ID out of my wallet. Yes it's been six months. What? I liked it there. Leave me alone.

Also, received the tuition bill in the mail. Want to die. But not before I come up with three thousand dollars in three weeks.


Seriously---taking applications for the position of rich guy who wants to pay for me. Yes, I realize that sounds a lot like prostitution, and it kind of is. I don't care any more.


Went out for coffee with Kate and Mary and Ben today---funness. I know I've said this before, but pumpkin spice lattes are quite possibly God's gift to us to make up for all that fire and brimstone Old Testemant stuff. If so, I accept.

And it appears that racer chick deems it her perogative to leave out major things from her vacation stories. *sniff*


So, in a feat of terrifying boredom, I watched those Librarian movies that were on TNT last week. Other than proving, once again, and Noah Wyle=unbelievably good-looking, especially when wet, they were quite good. I liked the first one more, and not just because it gave me a total chick fight between that DNA chick from CSI:NY and the Asian hottie who shows up periodically to flirt with Danny. And, inexplicably, Jane Curtin of SNL fame, and Bob Newhart. Que est-ce que c'est?


And a Bleak House icon, just 'cuz I feel like it. And I am hoping to get it for Christmas. *hinthintnudgenudge*

2 comments:

Mickey said...

Funny answering machine.....I have heard that one and it is great!!!!! Wow.....educational milestones....$3,000 in 3 weeks....that is tough!!!! Keep me posted on your progress:):):):) Maybe you will get some reallllllly big tips!!!!

John T Jurkiewicz said...

If you need to raise three grand in three weeks talk to your aunt in New Berlin. Currently she is selling her childrens treasured keepsakes on E-Bay. Cookie cutters, Leggo's, prom dresses and once read books, all at The MEB store. Maybe you could sell some stuff in the basement, or your brother, or sister.