Sunday, December 03, 2006

And the villagers rejoice...


Okay. First, this is my much-maligned-by-Imladris bitch ornament. It is a baby Jesus wrapped festivly in a gold sparkly pipe cleaner which are, I'm sorry, the height of artistic sophistication at five. It is not, in fact, a Barbie Doll strung up with a wire.

And I did have a lisp, but it's gone now. *sniff*

I think it's cute. And I simply had to expose Imladris for the bitch artistic philistine that she is.

And this is my Christmas tree.

I realize that no one really cares what my Christmas tree looks like, but I think it's pretty. And it's my blog.

On to the villagers rejoicing part of the post---

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*is dead*

*doesn't care*

The Boy should not read the comments on that post, because frankly they're disgusting me a little bit even if I do agree with them kinda shut up

Also, I'm very hungry. Going to go eat now.

4 comments:

John T Jurkiewicz said...

The ornament represents your feelings and is presented a simple yet elegant way. I like it

CMT said...

OK, y'all can't see the ornament too closely on this blog. It is, in its pathetic entirety, a naked plastic baby doll our mother used to play with forty-five years ago that Kathleen took a golden pipe cleaner too. It looks like it's being STRANGLED.

And I'm suing your ass for slander. That bitch comment was way out of line, Skippy.

Racergirl179 said...

Ornament is cute. Almost died when I read the Alan/Johnny article. You so shouldn't have posted that......so many jokes comming to mind right now.....so little time to tell them all.

mi_morena said...

Good luck proving harm, "Skippy". Now, if I had called you a whore, thus implying you were unchaste, you wouldn't have had to prove anything, but I didn't so you do so there. So there.

And yes, Mary, maybe you should do your own post about all the jokes.