Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Return of the Pink Shirt

And my day just got a little bit better.

Watching episode 4 of The Tudors. Saint Thomas More is really hot. *blasphemous sigh*

I so want this to come out on DVD soon, because I'm not patient enough to sit at the computor for more than one viewing of each episode.

Uh-oh. Anne's being a whore. Not smart, Anne. Rule #1 of Staying Alive in Tudor England: You do not screw with the mentally unbalanced guy who believes God made him king. Stupid whore.

So I finally joined the rest of the world and got a Facebook thingy. Interesting. And now I feel exposed. Stalking for the 21st century.

Tudor Item of Note that I Really Didn't Find Until Just Now: Jonathon Rhys Meyers checks into rehaps. As do, presumably, hundreds of teenage girls form the United States and Britain. Maybe the first sign should have been all the domestic violence disputes. Just a thought.


Finally got around to watching my DVD of Marie Antoinette, that has been out since what? February?, and omg that cribs with Louis XVI hilarious. This is my hall of mirrors. It's basically a hall. With mirrors. That I walk through. And I can check myself out.
Tee-hee.


How much did I laugh at last night's episode of How I Met Your Mother, even though I'd seen it befored. So hard.

BREAKING NEWS ETA: OMG HARRY POTTER TRAILER UP NOW!!! Funny, my brain came up with completely different ways to use "mind" and "discipline" and Snape showed up too... Okay. I'm going to go now. My family reads this blog.

3 comments:

CMT said...

So wait, did you watch the whole movie of Marie Antoinette?

Anonymous said...

Love your icons........:):):)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a facebook too! My only friends are my kids, and my relatives, but I've become quite the stalker..........( does that surprise you?)