Monday, April 30, 2007

Today's List of Unacceptable Items

1.) Parents who refuse to parent. I just spent four hours writing a paper outlining my theory of why the First Amendment should not be trampled upon because idiots can't be bothered to find out what kind of trash their children are listening to. I was spoiled, I guess, as my parents were actual parents, who would not have allowed me to get anywhere near antying that could have irreparably harmed me. Unfortuantely you cannot have a thesis of "You morons. If you don't want kids don't have them."

2.) Protestors on the corner. (Okay, this was last weekend. But I'm still mad.) I'm sure you are against the war. That's lovely. But do not stand on a busy corner when I'm TRYING TO GET TO LUNCH and protest and yell and cause people to honk and yell back at you. Gah.

3.) The fact that Tylenol does not, in fact, take away headache.

That's all. I'll really update tomorrow.

No comments: